Uniting what’s next in traffic
As a global leader for intelligent traffic solutions, we connect the dots of a new mobility revolution.
With digitalization and the use of disruptive technologies we enable cities, highway authorities, and (mobility) operators to create a new world of mobility with vehicles that are shared and connected, autonomous tunnel automation, smart tolling and adaptive traffic systems for simulation and prediction. All that allows for a totally new level of traffic management that is truly proactive.
This will transform our cities into places where people can live, work and move more freely with better quality of life, less accidents and with cleaner air. With our expertise and our solutions we contribute to solving our climate crisis.
Urban mobility must and will change. And we will lead the way!
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
You will be part of the newly created IT department of Yunex Traffic and take responsibility in shaping our organization. You will act from a headquarters role and see yourself as a partner for our colleagues in 25 countries worldwide. There are many exciting opportunities to contribute your know-how.
- You initiate, plan and lead national and international IT projects with focus on IT infrastructure topics, preferably agile.
- You perform requirements analyses (RfP), ROI calculations and make-or-buy decisions for the respective projects.
- You accompany negotiations with external IT service providers.
- You monitor and analyze the progress of your projects including tracking, controlling and documentation.
- You are responsible for the transfer of IT projects into operational service processes (DevOps).
- You effectively use appropriate project management methods.
- You regularly present the project status/progress to project participants and management at all levels.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a degree in computer science, engineering, business informatics or comparable.
- In addition, you have already gained several years of experience as an IT project manager, preferably in the infrastructure sector.
- You have broad, vendor-independent and up-to-date knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies (storage, databases, M365 / Azure, cloud, deployment tools, security, etc.).
- You have a structured, cost and result oriented way of working.
- Due to our international setup, you bring very good communication skills in English (written and spoken), German would be a plus.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Yunex Traffic before applying.
The contact person handling this job ad is Timm Lotz.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time