Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Clinical Sales Specialist, Point of Care.
The Clinical Sales Specialist supports the efforts of the Zone to win prospective business as well as expand existing business where appropriate, responsible to drive the adoption of Siemens Diagnostic Point of Care (POC) products, services and solutions with clinical customers. Acting as product consultants and technical expert, they will support the evaluation, implementation, and go-live strategies within their geographic territory. This role will work closely with customers and channel partners to establish and/or strengthen relationships to drive continued growth & customer satisfaction.
- Subject matter expert for all critical care product lines (and competitors) both technically & clinically.
- Manage clinical and technical objections from customers.
- Perform demos of the technology for customers.
- Act as workflow consultant responsible for understanding, evaluating and characterizing current testing patterns and working with Critical Care team to deliver different options to meet customer needs.
- Facilitate relationships with technical buyers
- Develop adoption strategies for accounts (stakeholder engagement, change management, implementation plans) towards to increase the use of SHS POC products.
- Work with accounts to establish laboratory requirements (CLIA, CAP, JCAHO)
- Meet or exceed implementation timelines for Go-Live with account
- Liaison between sales, technical & service organization to drive customer experience
- Participate in trade shows, and other events to position SHS brand.
- Meeting and controlling expenses
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Proven history of successful technical achievement with a minimum of 3 years sales or technical experience
- Credibility and knowledge of hospitals and testing procedures.
- Ability to influence other (internal and external) to an organization
- Highly organized able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Experience in driving complex direct and indirect opportunities in hospital market to completion
- High level of presentation skills including ability to present highly technical topics simply
- Ability to motivate and inspire others to exceed their goals.
- Geographically accessible to territory. Preference to reside in assigned territory.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Experience selling Point-of-Care Clinical products, Clinical Lab diagnostic products, or Respiratory Therapy products preferred.
- Experience with formal sales training programs, such as Miller Heiman or Sales Challenger strongly preferred.
- Project Management background
- Background in Respiratory Therapy, Clinical Lab, Nursing (ED, Critical Care)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.