Join our Smart Infrastructure (SI) team as our Financial Analyst, focused on digital solutions, to help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! The successful candidate will contribute to the digitalization of reporting, analysis, planning, and forecasting of the LP US, Roebuck facility.
What Role Will You Play?
• Work closely with the Support Functions Managers in planning and forecasting activities
• Build and execute on the appropriate digitalization roadmap for financial reporting at the site and across additional SI facilities
• Drive digitalization of variance analysis, monthly forecast and detailed financial analysis of multiple product lines
• Identify root-cause of cost deviations and drive applicable corrective actions via digital solutions
• Ad hoc reporting and analysis in support Plant Controller, Plant Manager and Divisional personnel
• Support strategic and operational process integration with finance
• Own the weekly payroll process
• Additional responsibilities as outlined by the Site Controller
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
• BS in Accounting, Finance or IT. Degree may be substituted for experience
• Knowledge of SAP (FI/CO)
• At least 5 years expereince of manufacturing business measurements and KPIs in a finance role
• Strong understanding of annual budgeting and rolling forecast process
• Experience in digital solutions (Knime and Tableau preferred)
• Strong collaboration skills to manage multiple stakeholders (Plant and Corporate)
• Ability to drive site transition from non-digital to digital solutions
• Ability to effectively manage deadlines, prioritize and multi-task
• Detailed understanding of drivers of productivity and cost saving initiatives
• Self-motivated individual who requires and prefers little guidance from manager
• Effective communication and presentation skills
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
• A competitive base salary
• Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
• Extensive training along with career development.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.