Your tasks and responsibilities:
- esponsible for driving and optimizing application training in IR project line clinical filex: onsite application training, presentation in training course, collaboration research and consultation to Siemens product users.
- Reference site management, arranging and supporting of customer visits @ ref. sites; Support sales organization to achieve the business goal by the means of clinical presentation and education; Demonstrate and teach to customers and prospective customers the capability of Siemens excellence and applications by creating & publishing case studies together with customers for the different product segments in different application .
- Strategy Implementation: implement product strategy into clinical proven outcome from customer convincement;
- Demonstrate and present the clinical capabilities of the concerned products and applications to customers and prospects
- Support reference sites arranging and supporting of customer visits at the reference sites
- Presentation and demonstration of clinical applications and capabilities of systems during exhibitions, congresses, seminars, workshops and customer visits
- Clinical collaboration: Create & publish case studies together with customers for the different product segments
- Clinical collaboration: Create and publish case reports of Chinese machine Installations
- Training of special, advanced product applications for key customers
- Setting up reference sites cross concerned product line
- Build up and maintain close relationship with key customers
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
- University level or degree in clinical specialty, medical education degree above bachelor
- At least 5 years of general working experience in an clinical or medical technician role intervention (neuro, cardiac, interventional radiology) experience is preferred.
- Product knowledge of the relevant products (CT, MR, Angiography, X-ray, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Treatment)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time