Siemens is one of the world’s leading supplier of innovative and environmentally friendly products and solutions for industrial customers. As the world’s only integrated Technology Company spanning the entire energy conversion chain, Siemens works across all business and technology interfaces with an integrated portfolio of products, solutions and services. Our breadth of offerings from power generation, transmission and distribution, along with our proven expertise, allows us to provide end-to-end energy solutions to meet the growing needs of the local market.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Document Controller to join our Smart Infrastructure team. Based in our North Ryde (NSW) office, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within one of the fastest growing areas of the Siemens business.
Reporting to the Project Management Manager for Digital Grid, the key responsibilities of this role will include:
• Establish and maintain the Master Document Register in cooperation with the Project team.
• Maintain and Manage all flows of documents either in electronic form or on paper form (transmit to / receive from Client and Suppliers/3rd parties).
• Ensure all drawings/documentation are correctly identified, distributed and filed/stored.
• General activities such as photocopying, scanning, filing etc.
• Expedite the suppliers to issue the documents as per schedule.
• Checking of suppliers documents compliance with Project standards regarding numbering and all others aspect related to document quality.
• Prepare document control report for the use of Project Manager (to monitor the document submission progress and the outstanding documents).
• Support the project team in preparation of weekly / monthly progress reports for projects.
The successful candidate will have studied an Electrical, Control and Automation Engineering Discipline, and have a strong customer service focus. Strong communication skills and ability to build sound working relationships will be an important part of success in this role.
In return, Siemens offer a rewarding team environment, a commitment to your ongoing learning and development, and an attractive salary package.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.