Job title - Sr. Process Associate - Purchase to Pay (Accounting Clerk - A/P Accounting)
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Execute day to day Goods Inward (GRN) booking in SAP
· Provide the appropriate clarifications to AP team on vendor invoice Queries raised during IR booking (Mismatches in 3way match)
· Analyze the GRIR (Control account) open items and take necessary actions to clear the same.
· Co-ordinate with SCM (Supply Chain Management) internal teams/Quality audit teams and assist the FSS-SCM management to maintain high
· accuracy and efficiency and Turnaround time
· Drive the internal projects to improve the complete process with high focus on customer satisfaction (invent for customer), Digitalization and Efficient operations
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Excellent knowledge of SAP MM and FICO module.
- Strong understanding of P2P (procure to Pay) and Accounting process.
- Good communication and problem solving attitude
- Experience with MS-Excel, MS Power Points and MS access
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time