We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey contributes to the global success of Siemens.
Our SW activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
We, as the Smart Grid organization within Siemens Turkey R&D, are focusing on research and development of software products and solutions for Energy Grid domain. We are mainly located in Ankara ODTU Teknokent and we are working together with worldwide partners.We are seeking a SW Product Manager driving the launch of cloud software solutions and services in the energy sector.
What are my responsibilities?
· You will be product manager for cloud software & service enabling utilities to efficiently perform end-to-end use cases facilitating the integration renewable energy sources and ensuring reliable and economic energy system operation.
o You drive product launch and growth as an entrepreneur to maximize the benefit for our customers and Siemens
o You understand customer requirements and develop an agile roadmap to constantly innovate the product by e.g. improving usability or adding new features
o In this position you serve a global customer base and strongly collaborate with team members in multiple time zones and with various experts in sales, marketing, product management and development teams.
o As business driver you are responsible for the overall business case and business operation
During the agile
framework (SAFe) introduction and product ramp-up you closely collaborate with
the R&D team in a mixed Product Manager/Product Owner role.
· You will be a key driver for strategy and new business models
o As owner you define and implement the cloud strategy and business growth activities
o You will essentially influence the way products will be launched as cloud applications
o You identify key use cases and develop business models maximizing customer value
o You will structure and control commercial performance of the product (market share, commercial performance, utilization)o You will lead a cross-departmental team applying lean & agile practices and without direct authority
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You hold a university degree in computer science, or alternatively in electrical engineering, industrial engineering or similar
- You have several years of relevant professional experience as product manager for cloud applications and services
- You have a practical experience in exploring markets and user needs, market segmentation and developing new business models
- You have a profound knowledge of cloud technologies and platforms
- Ideally you are experienced with agile methods in software development (e.g. SAFe certification)
- Preferably you have a solid understanding of the energy industry
- You are aspiring, self-motivated and curious to learn and apply new skills with a pragmatic getting things done mentality.
Desired Soft skills:
- Excellent target group-oriented communication of complex issues and interpersonal communication,
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills,
- Strong self-organization including ability to work independently and manage time effectively,
- Teammate with highly collaborative, self-motivated, customer focused, positive, and upbeat attitude,
- Committed to quality oriented, tidy, and well documented business delivery,
- Eager to learn new technologies, tools, and Energy domain know-how,
- Inspire the team with new ideas and visions and actively promote product development,
- Comfortable interpreting and understanding initially unfamiliar concepts,an ability to understand and explain abstract concepts in a clear way to
technical and non-technical audiences
What else do I need to know?
- Fluent command of English is a must , German is a plus.
- No restrictions for travelling abroad temporarily.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse “Digital Minds” to develop tomorrow’s reality.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S. ODTU Teknokent Bölge Subesi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time