you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Mobility goes digital. Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people in Hong Kong. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification. Our data-driven services offer customers value-added that is unique, and not only for our industry. We are looking for the best talent to shape the technology of the future. Come build your career in one of the best companies in the world! Welcome to visit: www.siemens.com/mobility
We are looking for a candidate with a proactive, open mindset, willing to take ownership and to shape the market entry of our Intermodal Solution business [Intermodal | Portfolio | Siemens Mobility Global].
- Ability to work independently and in a mixed team on software service implementation and integration.
- Expertise in Design Thinking and Customer Value Co-Creation, to identify customer needs, in order to shape and contribute to our go to market strategy.
- Preparation of external proposal/offers, incl. presentation in bid reviews to obtain needed approvals.
- Provide and share background information from the market to optimize our approaches, offerings and contract structures.
- Conduct technical presentations and live demonstration based on our global references, with the ability to transfer such concept to our local markets in APAC and Greater Bay Area, with focus on Hong Kong SAR and Macau.
- Provide support on the design of our services, products and solutions.
- Organize customer interaction meetings and workshops to support the go to market and close contracts.
- Be proactive and make recommendation to improve our services.
- Ability to adapt to changing market requirements.
- Motivated and persistent to move beyond status quo.
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Digital Application Sales, Business Development and execution of market entry strategy with Government Authorities and Transport Operators in Hong Kong SAR, or equivalent.
- Experience with Software Development Teams beneficial.
- Profound knowledge about existing Mobility Applications in the market like Google Maps, Citymapper, Uber, … etc.
- Good understanding of digital service offerings and software as a service contracts.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Possess strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in Cantonese/Mandarin and English, German (beneficial)
- Everyday learning and growth mindset
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time