Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Senior CS Engineer based in Doha, Qatar.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for perform installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs, and updates of Siemens medical systems.
- You will be communicating and accept all operative advice from the Customer Care Center.
- You will ensure the proper use of tool & test equipment.
- You will follow national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare·
- You will achieve highest customer satisfaction, within the framework of Healthineers Customer Services
Your qualifications and experience
- Engineering/Biomedical bachelor’s degree from reputable university or college
- You are considered as an experienced specialist in the field of servicing our equipment
- You have at least 10 years’ experience working primarily on Siemens Healthineers Computer Tomography systems and Siemens Magnetic Resonance Imaging, and secondarily on Siemens molecular imaging and ultrasound systems
Your attributes and skills
- Strong IT knowledge related to the medical field Siemens (PACS/RIS)
- Excellent communication skills rounded by a very good command in English
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare L.L.C.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time