Are you passionate an experience Software Engineer with Python experience and passionate to contribute to state-of-the-art products and solutions of Siemens Mobility?
Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. Siemens Mobility Rail Infrastructure business supplies the global markets of rail and road-bound transport with innovative products and solutions for Rail Automation, Rail Electrification and in the area of intermodal mobility, apps and backend systems. If you're interested in work as Software Engineer for our Belmont, WA office, we'll offer you the support to make it happen!
Change the future with us.
In this role you will contribute to the applications development and automation of some state of the art Siemens Mobility MRX products and solutions. You will:
- Develop software to interact with applications to test their functions against requirements.
- Develop and manipulate data sets for use with test cases.
- Integrate with hardware where required to aid in testing the system.
- Document and report test results where required to provide formal validation evidence.
- Set up IT environments to simulate products and to run tests.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You have a minimum 2- 4 years experience on developing software for automation.
- You have proven coding experience using Python on deadline driven projects.
- We’d love to see your experience working in an agile team.
- You have a tertiary education in Computer Science or Engineering discipline.
- You have full working rights to work in Australia.
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
Supporting a Diverse Workforce
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time