Mode of Employment: Limited; Part time only, 15 hours per week
Then come and join our global team as Working Student (f/m/d) Communications for the Digital Knowledge Sharing Platform in the DigiLab
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will support digitalization initiatives across SHS
- You will coordinate and communicate with various Stakeholder’s to maintain digitalization best practice sharing platform
- You will actively drive engagement of users by designing appropriate communication material
- You will develop new communication concepts
- You will create presentations
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are studying business administration, communication or similar
- Ideally you already have a knowledge about digitalization tools and methods prefered, eg. Power Platform, UiPath, Jedox, KNIME, Qlik-Sense
- You are computer savvy with Microsoft Office
Your attributes and skills:
- You have an independent and responsible way of working
- You can speak fluent in English
- You are curious, proactive and creative
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: Students@Siemens Healthineers
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time