What are my responsibilities?
Accurate and timely execution of transactional services defined in the global product catalogue for internal customers in accordance with company regulations and guidelines.
• Internal & external invoice verification;
• Block and unblock invoice;
• Account clearing - auto and manual;
• Vendor balance confirmation;
• Prepare payment list for internal & external customers;
• Cash & Bank processing & corresponding recon;
• KPI related report and Audit related report preparing
• Strictly follow the standard process (GAS)
• Daily invoice verification and follow up the open issues
• MTO payment/collection checking and related clearings
• MTO reconciliation to ensure no difference between MTO accounts and Finavigate
• Monthly ICC related reconciliation and reports, ensure to meet the deadlines
• Follow up the runbook open items
• CITIC coordinator for tax invoice issue
• Tax invoice reconciliation to ensure no difference between EDI invoices and tax invoices
• Month end closing
• Customer communication & Clarification
• Issue resolving within Team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor or comparable educational background in Accounting or related majors;
• Accounting-related working experience is preferred;
• EPR system skills preferred;
• China Invoice regulation and SOA requirements understanding are preferred;
• Microsoft office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.);
• Good communication skills and team spirit;
• Customer orientation and service attitude;
• Intermediate oral and written English skills;
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.