Mode of Employment: Limited
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
What part will you play?
- You will work within the SFS IT Business Excellence Value Center and closely with the management (Service Owner), project and service teams (worldwide multi-cultural setup)
- You will support Service Owner in analyses of various data sources
- Upon appropriate introduction, you will assume responsibility in specific areas such preparations of monthly management reporting
- You will organize and prepare meetings, workshops and presentation on management level, participate in them, document action times and follow up on agreed activities
- You will provide support in project planning and project reporting
- You will support the project management in the implementation and introduction of projects into operation
What you need to make real what matters.
- You are currently enrolled in an education program in the field of Computer Science, Engineering or Communications
- You have first work experience and very good knowledge of MS Office 365
- You have quick comprehension as well as a structured, analytical and solution-oriented approach in daily work
- You are outgoing and communicative personality with good organizational skills and entrepreneurial thinking and absolute integrity in dealing with confidential information
- You are proficient in English as a must and ideally in German as well
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying. If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time