1. Analyze the product features and design test cases, prepare test specifications and execute the test cases for testing the product features at sub systems and system integration level.
2. Analyze the impacts of defect fixes and validate the defect fixes.
3. Ensure test completion as per schedules with good quality
4. Develop test strategies to perform verification and validation of software features and defect fixes
Experience: 3 – 5 years in Manual testing of SW/HW products (experience in only web-based testing is not preferred)
Should have Good experience in,
• Manual testing concepts and test methodologies.
• Test Management tool - Quality Center.
• Defect Management Process and Defect Tracking tool – TFS
• Agile methodology
• Ability to coordinate with SW development teams
• Demonstrate Proactive attitude, ownership qualities and result-oriented culture
• Awareness on Medical Imaging domain and/or Clinical Workflow knowledge will be an added advantage
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time