Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Education Specialist (f/m/d) Diagnostics Informatics to train our colleagues and customers in using our technologies concerning Diagnostics.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You deliver efficient education in English language for employees, business partners and customers in the field of Informatics
- You are responsible for the preparation, delivery and monitoring of routine and special education programs for internal participants to ensure qualification of the appropriate target group
- You develop training concepts and training material by using technology solutions in close collaboration with the international trainer team from the US, Europe and Asia
- You ensure the standardization of training packages as well as the implementation of new training strategies, you act as content owner and you are continuously updating existing training materials
- You provide support for installation/implementation of IT solutions onsite with our customers in close collaboration with the customer service
- The participation in global knowledge transfers and the representation of EMEA requirements as well as the collaboration with Siemens Healthineers partners in the region is also one of your tasks
- You develop and foster the internal certification program to ensure a harmonized and consistent global knowledge level
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Lab diagnostics Services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a Bachelor degree in Informatics
- You already gained several years of experience in different operating systems incl. servers and you have knowledge in general IT
- Embracing technology as well as virtual collaboration and delivery is a precondition
- Understanding of Customer’s Laboratory Workflow is required
- Knowledge and experience in server virtualization experience on Healthcare Informatics and Automation Landscape will be a strong benefit
- Knowledge of Siemens Healthineers product portfolio and relevant competitors is a plus
- Experience in Adult Education is a benefit
Your attributes and skills:
- You have very good English-language skills and are confident within an international environment; ideally you are able to communicate in German
- International travel is required (up to 20%)
- You can show very good presentation and demonstration skills
- You have an analytical and problem-solving personality, interact easily with customers and you are experienced in conflict handling
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Janina Blatt.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time