Mode of Employment: Limited; 10-20 hours/ week
Your extra treasure of experience.
Our interns have ideas, make things happen, and get involved – from the very first day. Be part of a team numbering more than 370,000 talented people who are dedicated to tacking the most important challenges. What will the world look like in 20 years in terms of electrification, automation, and digitalization? Let’s find out together! You might want to turn established thinking on its head in the search for solutions. When you join our team, we give you the freedom to do so. You will also have all the benefits of a company with an excellent international network. What are you waiting for? Shape your future with us.
What part will you play?
- You participate in designing and implementing solutions for Siemens finance community
- You support us by optimizing and improving solutions for Digital Finance
- Furthermore you support us in coordinating communication and collaboration with stakeholders as well as in the community of relevant finance and information technology experts
- You support us with ideas and you know about technological trends in web and reporting
- You actively participate with creative ideas in the debate for digitalizing finance
- You participate in creating presentations for deciding bodies
- Technical possibilities, solutions and optimizing processes is what you are looking forn
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Currently you are enrolled as a student (Bachelor or Master) in the fields of Computer Science, Economics or similar
- You have a Hands-on mentality: you want to learn new things and like to deep dive into new topics
- Furthermore you are experience with Tableau, MS SQL, would be an advantage
- Your skills in MS Office are excellent
- Your English skills are excellent
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time