At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We are looking for an outstanding person to work in our Automotive Markets.Specific Requirements: Position Overview:
- Responsible for the core business relationship between Siemens and our automotive end-users. The duties of this position include global support coordination, development / management of program dedication packages, and budgeting of project funding.
- The business developer has responsibility to manage key programs for successful execution.
- Is the primary point of contact for our automotive end-users and has a clear understanding of the sophisticated organizations of both our clients’ and Siemens.
- Technically proficient, commercially savvy individual able to leverage the global footprint of Siemens.
- Communicates with the various business units and Automotive vertical to efficiently generate support for assigned projects.
The primary responsibility of this role is to
- Promote the sale of products / solutions / services by calling on multi-location within our corporate accounts or global corporate accounts.
- Identifies key synergies between customer and other Siemens organizations to determine and capitalize on business opportunities. Establishes and manages relationships with executive-level management within key, large accounts
- Preempts potential problems and provides effective solutions in reaction to application of concepts, techniques, knowledge, or processes.
- Displays a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross-functional problems. Display original thinking in applying principles, theories, and concepts on a wide range of problems.
- Analyzes customer´s market, business targets & strategy, issues, needs, processes, value chain and key business drivers and effectively transfers this knowledge to the Siemens organizations and Regions.
BS/BA in related subject area, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.Knowledge and Experience:
- Must have demonstrated ability in the automotive industry.
- Must have proven experience in factory automation.
- Demonstrates and applies extensive knowledge/specialization to the successful completion of complex assignments. Demonstrates sophisticated knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization. Demonstrates significant knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues. Typically 5-8 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Siemens' automation experience including S7 and/or TIA Portal. Provides advanced and comprehensive technical application assistance in key sales situations.
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so we'd like to meet you!
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.