Company: Siemens EDA
Job Title: Mask Synthesis Product Engineer RET / OPC
Job Reference #: 262084
Job Location: Wilsonville, OR
We are seeking a dynamic and professional technical person, who enjoys multi-tasking in a fast paced, fun and friendly environment. In this position you will be focused on technical support of Siemens EDA leading edge Mask Synthesis products.
We are seeking a Product Engineer with background in RET/OPC, lithography, applications software scripting experience to help applications development in OPC/SRAFs/ILT methods, and to provide hands-on expert product engineering support for Calibre OPC/SRAFs/ILT tools usage.
Responsibilities include: Expert usage and support for Calibre OPC/SRAFs/ILT software; Work closely with R&D, QA and related AE teams to define requirements, evaluate Calibre OPC/SRAFs/ILT technologies for customer introduction and long-term support; Work with key customers and field support teams to resolve difficult problems and to gather requirements for future OPC/SRAFs/ILT needs; Provide training to internal teams and external customers;
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field is required.
- Understanding of OPC/RET technology, UNIX/Linux and Python skills are desirable.
- Prior experience in the following areas is desirable: OPC, machine learning, computation lithography, sub-resolution assist features (SRAF), rule-based OPC, model-based OPC/RET, SMO, ILT, Design Rule Checking (DRC), pattern matching, OPC verification software.
- Very good communication skills; Problem-solving skills;
- A self-motivated quick learner who can work independently and be a team player when working within multi-regional cross functional teams.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.