Role: TEST Automation Developer
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as TEST Automation Developer help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us !
Looking for test automaton developers who are responsible to do test design and its execution as per TEST automation test strategy using C# / Java using Selenium
• You should have good hands on writing of C# / Java code and be able to review code/design of test code of peers
• Responsible for test design and its execution as per prescribed test strategy to ensure that software application stays in sync with implicit and explicit requirements.
• knowledge of XML / XSD with programming knowledge of usage of MS-office tools
• Responsible for test design and its execution as per prescribed test strategy to ensure that software application stays in sync with implicit and explicit requirements.•
• Specify and execute test cases including automation scripts based on analyzed requirements and overall test strategy
• Developing and validating automated and manual tests.
• Report errors in bug tracking tool and supervise the issues to closure.
We are looking for BTech (Computer Science, Instrumentation; Electronics; Electricals) OR any computer science graduation with 2 to 5 Years professional experience
Good to have :
• Industrial Automation Domain know-how, especially in Network Communication (Layer 2 and Layer 3), PROFINET Systems
• Redundancy Protocols: STP/RSTP, MRP/HRP
• knowledge of NMS / TIA of SIEMENS products
• experience on Scalance of Switches and Routers configurations, Industrial Networking Protocols (SNMP, TCP IP, Redundancy)
• Very good team player
• Good written and verbal communication
Nice To Have :
• Knowledge of RDBMS and working on different operating Systems with Good Aptitude and hands on with Windows & Linux OS
• Software Testing knowledge with Strong knowledge of Design patterns preferable and Knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time