- Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products.
- Develop high-quality software solutions that deliver the required product features
- Participate in team meetings: daily stand-ups, bi-weekly sprint reviews, design meetings
- Write design documentation, user documentation and test information as required
- Self-learn, to keep up with fast-moving cloud technologies, schedules, and deliverables.
- Identifies tools and processes to improve/facilitate production activities.
- Analyze requirements to translate into technical solutions.
- Writes/updates scripts to support and enhance production processes.
- Proactively communicates status on all projects and releases.
- Apply appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve technical problems.
- Participates in special projects, marketing efforts and formal proposals.
- Develop new ideas.
- Documents all processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Computer Science, Engineering, or other supplemented with real world programming experience
- Ability to find simple, effective software solutions that deliver feature-rich capabilities
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Working knowledge of an object-oriented programming language such as Java or C# (Required)
- Good Understanding of object-oriented design and design principles.
- Good knowledge of client-server architecture, HTTP and REST API
- Knowledge of containers and microservices is desirable.
- Knowledge of docker, docker swarm and Kubernetes is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and be willing to do what is needed for the success of the team
- Ability to learn/dive into the technology trends and to explore them in practice to implement PoC
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.