Industry Strategist – Aerospace, Defense, Federal & Marine (ADF&M)
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
- An industry leader within the sales organization, architecting key Solutions, Process, and Message Definitions to support the Go to Market strategy to support the sales teams to drive sales, establish industry credibility, and drive market awareness and reputation
- Take ownership of key digital threads by creating the definition and maintenance of the content collateral supporting all aspect of the buyer’s journey in the sales process for key digital threads.
- Key thought leader in communicating key messages and strategies internally within sales/extended organization and externally with customer, partners, and industry organizations.
- Defining and Maintaining the Go to Market Messaging for key digital threads in alignment with the Corporate Marketing and Industry Teams
- Creation and maintenance of Presentation collateral for key messaging digital threads
- Driving Solution/Capabilities Catalog for key messaging digital threads
- Industry Expert supporting Sales team in Account and key Opportunity pursuits
- Industry Expert Representing Siemens at Industry Organizations and Standards Organizations as a Participant and Speaker
- Industry Expert creating key collateral to including blogs, white papers, and position papers, and general thought leadership collateral
- Driving the evolution of how Technical content is delivered virtually through new tools and processes
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of Aerospace, Defense, Federal and Marine domains and the basic functional application of the Xcelerator portfolio to them
- BS/BA (or relevant Technical Degree) in related engineering, manufacturing or computer science related discipline
- 5+ Years’ of recent PLM Domain (Product Lifecycle Mngt) experience is required, (strongly prefer Siemens PLM products otherwise directly related portfolio of PLM products is acceptable.)
- 10+ Years’ experience within Aerospace & Defense and/or Federal/DOD Industry
- Proven record of ability to present technology solutions in front of groups while incorporating specific selling techniques.
- Must be open to an average of 30% - 50% travel, mostly domestic
- Excellent verbal group presentation and written communications skills
- Must be able to work virtually (virtual office)
- Self-starter, motivated and able to work with a minimum of direct supervision, able to self-learn
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 10+ years Siemens Xcelerator PLM Domain Experience
- Experience as a Pre-Sales Consultant or Sales within the Digital Enterprise space
- Proven success and Leadership experience in a Design/Engineering/Manufacturing Engineering/Service Engineering role in the aerospace and defense industry
- Recent experience applying advanced knowledge and experience (product, industry, professional, technical) in the Aerospace and Defense industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Cloud computing platforms and applications (AWS, Azure, O365, SFDC, etc.)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.