Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Financing the Future
We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
As a SAP FI/CO Data Migration Consultant, you will:
- Integrate in a multinational team in a S/4HANA global project rollout in Siemens
- Do FI/CO redesign and process implementation
- Gather business process requirements
- Lead data migration and data cleansing efforts
- Coordinate testing activities
- Lead the connection between all FI streams and testing team.
To make a difference, you must have:
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in the SAP modules FI and CO
- Knowledge in S/4HANA
- Knowledge in COPA and PS
- ABAP basic knowledge (debugging) is a plus
- Availability to travel
- Experience with complex global organizations and working in virtual teams across countries
- Analytical, technical, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Business fluent English skills round off your profile, other languages (e.g. German) are a plus
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.