As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 100 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as a Master Data Professional - Italian Speaker and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative, and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting. We also provide services in the area of Tax, Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Controlling and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Accurate and timely accounting services, by processing transactions in line with Siemens regulations / guidelines, regarding Master data processes;
- Customer & vendor Master Data Maintenance in SAP in line with Corporate Master data Guidelines (via automated workflow tool or others);
- Validation of company data in official site according to country and company regulations;
- Grant data accuracy between all master data supporting tools: Siemens internal tool and ERP systems;
- Contact and support Business Unit’s on queries and request demand;
- Contact external vendors or customers to validate their data and collect necessary documentation;
- Fraud Prevention;
- Regular data cleansing;
- Support team leader on current Projects;
- Internal Controls.
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Bachelor Degree or / and previous experience in data management in accounting area (Business partner MD, financial MD);
- Fluent knowledge of Italian;
- Proficiency in English will be a plus;
- Solid MS Office knowledge (word, excel, Access, PPT and outlook);
- SAP knowledge focused in master data management (Module FI/CO/MM and SD, others will be a plus);
- Master data Structure (data levels, type of partners);
- Data Management;
- Team Player;
- Strong customer focus, results and quality orientation;
- Reliable and organized;
- Strong communications skills;
- Ability to work under pressure on a changing environment;
- Strong Analytical mindset;
- Know your customer needs;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, virtual budget to use in the selection of working tools to improve your home office setup, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time