Siemens Large Drives Applications Business Unit is looking for multifaceted person who is passionate about Data Analytics! Are you looking for exposure to a broad cross section of a large organization’s operations; from Customer Order acceptance through Engineering Design, Procurement and Planning, Manufacturing, Delivery and Invoicing? Our IT Business Data Analyst will be able to collaborate with all processes across the organization. This position is required to apply a structured approach to build and maintain product master data needed to execute the organization’s factory operation processes; serve as an intermediary between IT Business Partners (Siemens IT and 3rd party) and the business to define and implement a standard roadmap of systems and processes; assist the Business Power User (subject matter expert) in the support of all relevant systems and processes; provide systems, process and training as the need arises.
The position reports to the IT Manager in the Information Technology organization headed by the global IT lead at HQ in Germany and locally by our location Financial Controller.Responsibilities
IT Business Data Analyst will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the SAP product master data is accurately setup and maintained to support the SAP process flows and all the business requirements.
- Fully understanding the business process and underlying systems (particularly SAP and Teamcenter).
- Ensuring that the business data rules and processes are fully documented, along with training materials, so that required training can be provided
- Acting as a technical liaison between the business and IT for system support and enhancement requests, thus requiring a basic understanding of the technical architecture and configuration of the supporting systems and their interfaces.
- Performing data auditing and reporting to support the business requirements.
- Best Practice sharing with other Siemens sites
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- 2-3 years of experience in Process Management, Business Analysis or Information Technology OR equivalent experience with, and knowledge of, Siemens Medium Voltage Converter products
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools
- Effective communication skills
- Business Travel <10%
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Operations Management or Information Technology
- Experience with SAP modules:
- Production Planning (PP)
- Materials Management (MM)
- Warehouse Management (WM)
- Sales & Distribution (SD)
- Finance & Controlling (FICO)
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.