Participate in the sales process to facilitate sales of software. Engage with potential and existing customers to understand customer needs and high level requirements. Support product and solution positioning by preparing and delivering demonstrations of the technical capabilities of the proposed solutions to customers using standard material. Speak with authority on our customer's business issues, and how Siemens Digital Industries Software can improve their business using standard company messaging. Works on projects/assignments of moderate scope.Activities & Responsibilities:
- Gather customer technical requirements, understand existing information technology infrastructure and resolve customer’s technical needs as part of the sales effort.
- Support the selection of appropriate suites of technology and proposal development for customer Siemens Software process improvement that ensure the interoperability and efficiency of the overall solution within the context of the customer's business.
- Under direction, build and deliver Siemens Software’s project pilot environments.
- Utilizing knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes prepare and deliver demonstrations of our products and solutions to customers in support of selling efforts, under supervision.
- Educate customers of the features, functions, and business benefits of our products and solutions.
- Perform technical assessment activities at customers, mapping the main requirements and supporting on effort estimation for projects. Support on development of URS/FDS documentation and technical proposals in accordance with product capabilities and value proposition.
- Be aware of efforts to improve relationships with meaningful customers.
- Experience in discrete and process manufacturing industries
- Solid experience on MOM solutions ranging from Historian, MES and LIMS solutions
- MES Implementation (as must)
- ERP Integration
- Line Monitoring and Performances evaluation
- Knowledge in Automation (Systems and Software Development)
- Process and Business rules mapping and analyzing
- OData (REST API), HTML5, CSS3.
- SQL server, Oracle, MS Entity Framework., ETL technology
- Knowledge of SQL Reporting Services and/or analytic tools (Power BI/Tableau)
- Presentation skills
- English at advanced level
- Availability to travel
- Computerized System Validation activities
- Spanish language
- Knowledge on Quality Systems and APS systems
- Lean Manufacturing experience
- Quality processes
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time