Employee will be responsible for PETNET Operations and HQ controlling functions including management of direct reports. Position will report directly to the PETNET Head of Finance and expected to work collaboratively with PETNET finance, MI finance, and PETNET HQ management.
Responsibility includes analysis of pharmacy operations financial results to determine accuracy and completeness of information. Preparation of various financial reports including monthly forecast, annual budget and strategy planning for areas of responsibility. Ensures conformance to IFRS requirements working directly with Corporate Accounting and Corporate Real Estate as required to ensure compliance. Responsible for accuracy of all joint venture reporting.
Independently performs full range of standard work for the professional field. Proposes solutions to complex or unusual problems to PETNET Head of Finance while expected to apply problem-solving skills in order to deal with most other situations.
- Monthly/Annual Reporting for US Pharmacy operations and HQ functions
- Month-end closing oversight for areas of responsibility
- CAPEX controlling, reporting and consolidation for Global PETNET
- Support US Operational Productivity reporting
- Joint-venture and Host Agreement management and oversight
- Liaison with Corporate Accounting and Real Estate related to US Pharmacy operations
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of US Pharmacy and HQ financial reporting including participation in quarterly balance sheet review
- Ensure assessment of ARO is properly accounted for
- Other requests as assigned
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in business/finance or accounting with >5-years’ experience in finance/controlling with >1yr managerial experience preferred.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office programs including PowerBI and other digital financial tools.
- Knowledge of Oracle enterprise, hyperion, SAP business warehouse.
- Creativity and strong analytical skills.
- Pro-active and independent working style, used to deadlines, and willingness to go extra-mile.
- Collaborative work environment with cross-functional communication to drive improvements in business
- High quality standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and leadership skills, including summarizing complex analyses for Executives.
- Displays a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high impact, complex, and/or cross functional problems.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PETNET Solutions, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.