*This job can be located anywhere on the East Coast
For the Digital Industry Motion Control division, we are looking for a candidate for the position of Dealer Account Manager & End User Promotor (CNC SINUMERIK), who will be responsible for promotion, sales, technical consulting, and cooperation with strategic companies selling CNC machines in US, in the field of CNC solutions offered by Siemens.
- Engage with Machine Tool Importers and Dealers on the East to increase ratio of imported machines with Siemens CNC control in the territory.
- Drive strategic account development in close collaboration with other Siemens team members and departments, domestic and globally.
- Establish close relationships with selected accounts, increase their confidence level in Siemens and create a demand for Siemens CNC controls by providing technical-, sales-, and marketing support
- Identify high potential Dealers and Importers based on pre-defined selection criteria
- Discovers and understands the customer primary business goals, operations, challenges, requirements, organization, and develops sponsorships with key decision-makers.
- Establish contacts with management, the technical and sales staff in selected accounts
- Develop and execute Account Business Plans with growth targets and specific action items for 6-12 months into the future to ensure achievement of assigned business goals.
- Tracks account engagement and selected opportunities in a CRM tool for global reporting purposes
- Assists Dealers and Importers in the territory with navigating them through the Siemens support infrastructure (spare part orders, hotline support, field service support)
- Take proactive initiative in helping accounts to resolve issues during all phases in the sales process (promotion, pre-sales, commissioning, operation, after-sales)
- Leads all aspects of development and execution of business activities with machine tool dealers including training, consulting, trade-show and open house support, product demonstrations, and pre-sales application support.
- Preempts potential problems and provides effective solutions in reaction to application of concepts, techniques, knowledge, or processes.
- Drives new and innovative business development program ideas with measurable result in market growth.
- In conjunction with OEM sales teams, manages machine tool dealer development through training and technical support.
- Provides timely activity reporting to management on progress toward execution of industry preference creation and account penetration plans.
- Displays a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross-functional problems.
- Represents the company as the primary external contact for machine tool importers and dealers in the territory.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- 5+ years experience hands-on working in the machine tool industry, preferably machine tool service and support.
- Thorough understanding of CNC machine tool applications, setup, programming, operation, and service.
- Experience with SINUMERIK CNC operation, programming, and service is highly preferred.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience. BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree not required but would be acceptable.
- Ability to demonstrate thorough knowledge in sales, business development, and/or marketing with results shown leading to the successful completion of complex assignments
- Ability to demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of organizations business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues.
- Employment in an international organization who is a world leader in its sector and has a stable market position.
- A chance for professional development: possibilities to learn and gain new skills.
- Wide range of responsibilities and the opportunity to make a real impact on business.
- Great work atmosphere and organizational culture based on trust, responsibility, and respect.
- Work in an international environment, opportunity to collaborate with cross-region teams.
- Stability of employment in a recognizable and established company – Siemens was founded in 1847 with presence in US since 1892
- Comfortable working environment
- Possibility to work remotely
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.