We are looking for young engineers to join our team to support systematic development of Factory Automation business. The main responsibilities contain but do not limit to provide technical support to customers, support development of Siemens products, manage knowledge in relevant domain and execute workshops.
What are my responsibilities?
• Support customers with the utilization of Siemens Factory Automation products and TIA solution, particularly in PC based products(Soft PLC, industrial OS).
• Promote systematic development of Wind Branch
• Provide onsite support along with sales specialists regarding technical topics
• Manage knowledge database about latest technologies and trends in Factory Automation
• Prepare and execute technical workshops to knowledge sharing
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Profound experiences with PC based products
• Expertise with PLC programming language (IEC61131-3)
• Expertise with High language eg.C/C++ , MATLAB Simulink
• Experiences in Linux operate system, task scheduling in Linux.
• Experiences in Wind turbine Main Control System are preferred
• Bachelor degree or above
• Good English and presentation skills
• Willingness to travel
What else do I need to know (introduction about business)
With the brand SIMATIC, Siemens has one of the world’s leading automation product families, including SCADA, PLC, HMI, IOs any many more. Method to do the Safety certification and evaluation.
SIMATIC System Support delivers internal technical support regarding Factory Automation topics. A team of highly motivated technical consultants covers knowledge across the whole SIMATIC Portfolio.
We are responsible to bring the latest technologies of Factory Automation Business Unit to Siemens engineers. This we do by various knowledge transfer measures and by technical supporting projects of customers.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time