- Work in a team environment with architects, other software developers, testers, documenters, and release management personnel for our Teamcenter product.
- Developing and supporting Teamcenter software solutions using technologies like C++, web technologies like AngularJs / React
- Technical research of new technologies and prototyping.
- Module ownership in Teamcenter area.
- Providing Design, coding guidance, and technical leadership
- Development support and implementation for selected enhancement projects.
- Supporting code with good and effective unit tests, generalizing problems, and building simple examples for automation.
- Resolution of code quality issues (Compiler warnings, Coverity/Veracode/fingBugs, etc.).
- Defect and Problem Report backlog reduction.
- Developing documentation for internal consumption.
- Developing tools, utilities, and scripts for automation and support of the development environment.
- Executing tests for quality assurance and performance analysis.
- Functionality test execution and documentation.
- Performance, scalability, and system testing.
- Working closely with other teams (Product Validation, Technical Publications, Release Management, etc.) to ensure product quality and timeliness of deliverables.
- Engineering Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Masters with Excellent academic records from a reputed institute (Govt. Engineering Colleges/NIT/IITs).
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent communication
- Experience with enhancing and maintaining web client enterprise-level application
- Good understanding of Agile methodology and working experience with Scrum
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented languages like JAVA, C++
- Well-aligned with best development practices like TDD, BDD along with Agile software development
- Proven ability to collaborate across multiple development teams
- Strong knowledge of client-server architecture and development.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time