Manages people for IT programs or projects involving department or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of a technical project, program, service and/or solution from initial design through delivery and operational support transition
Job Family Specific
Facilitates the execution of project/program design. Responsible for delivery of complex technical projects or programs. Supports the project/program management role (definition of schedule, budget, risk, change, opportunity and resource allocation management) for complex projects or programs. Acts as a technical design resource on projects or programs. Facilitates execution of continuous improvement plans. Performs active role in managing stakeholder relationship to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage the triple constraint: cost, time and scope.
- Successfully defines workflows, jobs, and reporting relationships to obtain optimum effectiveness.
- Financial skills-specifically managing Forecast, Budget and Actual reconciliation on a monthly basis. Develop and maintain project/program budgets and project operation plan
- Vendor management skills including negotiation and conflict management. Manages the contracting and procurement processes to fill the needs of the project/program,
- Risk assessment, management and effective reporting
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Cross-project interdependency management
- Maintains a well-established and tightly controlled change control process within the project/program
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems manages chaotic situations within projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to speak with confidence and ownership to C-level executives. Impact of decisions on business operations can have a moderate to high level of impact.
- Identifies resource needs and communicates/confirms with resource managers on a proactive basis; minimum monthly
- Experience in IT infrastructure, Data center operations, critical environment management, datacenter build-outs and scaling
- Experience or knowledge of Enterprise Architecture, cyber security requirements & platforms for building business applications
- Experience or knowledge of ERP Systems such as Odoo or SAP
- Experience Azure/AWS cloud infrastructure & platform operations management like Jira or Azure DevOps
- Ensures that the project/program fulfills all necessary compliance (e.g. legal, regulatory, and financial)
- Accountable for the overall success of the project/program
- Degree in related discipline or advanced degree, preferred. On the job experience will be reviewed for applicability.
- Demonstrates and applies broad knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for managed work group(s) and how it supports related operations.
- Demonstrates understanding and application of supervisory approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management, and disciplinary action.
- Successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. 1-3 years experience for basic projects. 3-8 years for more complex projects. 8+ years experience for highly complex programs.
- Primarily intra-organizational contacts and external vendor contacts.
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time