Do you want to shape and contribute to the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers are looking for an experienced Regional Sales Manager to join our team.
You will support customers and deliver Siemens Diagnostic Imaging and Advanced Therapies portfolio across Greater London.
We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and expertise. We encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows different ideas and approaches to thrive. Find out more here.
You will deliver the following to Siemens Healthineers and customers;
- Achieve or exceed Sales and revenue targets for diagnostic imaging and advanced therapies
- Manage long term customer relationships not only during procurement
- Business development in assigned region
- Manage and engage with procurement through the various tender and frameworks
- Maintain excellent CRM data quality
- Project support and building project engagement
Skills & Experience:
- Ideally Sales experience or direct experience of working in a customer facing role in the imaging sector
- Radiographic or Clinical experience in the Imaging sector would be considered
- Experience of Private and public sector with high profile customers
- Experience of working with academic and Key Opinion leaders in the imaging market
- Ideally Degree or similar higher education qualification
- Time management and resilience to meet targets and deadlines
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading medical technology company with a 170-year legacy of first-to-market technologies and product innovations. Passionately driven by empowering healthcare providers to better help their patients, our technologies touch an estimated 5 million patients globally every day. We are committed to helping healthcare providers to succeed and work in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Siemens Healthineers has been Certified™ as a ‘great place to work’. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers, and ultimately to help everyone live longer and healthier lives. To find out more about our business and recent news, including our continued response to COVID-19, please explore our website.
- A competitive salary
- Generous pension contributions
- 26 days holiday
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme
In addition, we provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time