Business Development Lead – Siemens Bahrain
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio; hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings, and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Today we are looking to hire a Business Development Lead to Join our Siemens Bahrain Team and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
About the Job:
Our Future Business Development Lead is a very pro-active, able to work independently and a real networker who can gain the respect and acceptance of the Business Unit managers, through clear and open communication and a focus on adding clear business value.
You will be handling market data gathering, identify new opportunities, or undertake new internal initiatives that will add value to the company / business unit. This is predominately a Business Development / Sales position, so our ideal candidate will have a clear sales focused mentality and approach.
An excellent market knowledge is essential and so our ideal Candidate must be a resident of Bahrain or Bahraini national.
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- Identify short and mid-term sales opportunities in Bahrain. Ensure all opportunities are passed on to the correct Siemens internal Business Unit and the opportunity is entered into the Siemens’ Sales tool
- Present, push, discuss Siemens’ product and solution portfolios to Bahrain customers (end customer / EPCs / Consultants) as requested / directed by the BU sales.
- Be the face of Siemens Industrial in Bahrain and handle all day-to-day incoming issues for Siemens Industrial Bahrain, which are not handled by the local Accounts support.
- Handle all incoming customer enquiries; mobile, fixed line, fax, email or otherwise. Ensure the enquiry is forwarded on to the correct BU and is handled by the BU accordingly.
- Investigate applications or potential projects as requested / directed by the BU sales.
- Take a pro-active approach in identifying possible market applications or opportunities that Siemens is not yet addressing.
- Make recommendations for further strategic development.
Furthermore, You will ..
- Support in the implementation of business strategies, guidelines, and principles.
- Conduct strategic analysis in a broad range of topics (i.e. market and competitors' analyses, benchmarking, analysis of strategic action fields) as and when requested by the Business Units.
- Act as trusted partner and advisor for strategic development, company direction and company requirements for the CEO and CFO.
- Coordinate with the Business Development community in lead country UAE and Kuwait by attending / organizing regular meetings, facilitation of information sharing, development of common tools and methods, use of external data sources like MEED and BMI.
- If requested, develop a concept for Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility, implementing support and controlling for agreed measures together with concerned assigned countries, functions, and Divisions.
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- Experience in either Siemens (min 3 years) or Bahrain (min 2 years) is required.
- Clear sales background / experience required.
- Technology or Engineering background (education or business experience) is essential.
- Excellent communication / reporting abilities.
- Proactive, motivated, and enthusiastic.
- Working experience in a multi-cultural environment, international working experience highly preferred.
- Solid IT skills, experience working with MS Package is required.
- Fluent in English. Fluent in Arabic preferred.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens W.L.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time