- You will support the regional project managers worldwide in the execution of our rail electrification projects.
- Furthermore, you will ensure the success of the project and guarantee professional stakeholder management in your area of responsibility.
- You will also define the technical specifications, develop the schedule with related mile stones.
- You will monitor the progress of the milestones and report regularly to all parties involved.
- In addition, you are responsible for the project budget and take measures to avoid nonconformance costs.
- You will support the procurement for negotiations with our suppliers.
- You follow the defined PM@Siemens process and coordinate the project team
- You have a Master's degree in electrical engineering or another technical subject.
- You also have first professional experience in project management or (project) sales.
- Ideally you already gained experience in (Rail)Electrification.
- You have a project management certification (e.g. PM@Siemens).
- Ideally, you have already gained intercultural experience.
- You speak fluent English and ideally German.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time