- You will plan and execute sales targets and activities in selling a specific portfolio to customers by combining and leveraging specialized product and unit know-how in order to achieve defined commercial targets.
- You will have full sales responsibility for your product portfolio by planning sales volumes, providing information via CRM tools, analyzing and evaluating market development, identifying and creating business opportunities, preparing and negotiating offers and following up customer during all sales cycle.
- You will contribute to after sales services that are focused on customers’ needs and you will work in close cooperation with management, other Product Specialists, Customer Service and Back Office personnel.
- You will build and sustain excellent relationships with key stakeholders / key opinion leaders at your accounts to maintain a continuous dialogue about the ongoing needs.
- You have a Bachelor’ or Master’ degree in area, which gives you readiness to successfully perform as a Portfolio Sales Professional in Laboratory Diagnostics and Point of Care industry
- You are willing to travel both in country and abroad for work purposes (driver’s license is mandatory)
- You are fluent in both spoken and written Lithuanian and English.
- You have an experience in healthcare industry. Experience in Laboratory diagnostics or Point of Care environment will be treated as an advantage.
- You are enthusiastic and goal driven
- You have good “people skills” and you are at your best when interacting with other people
- You are comfortable in front of an audience
- You show team player capabilities with ability to develop close co-operation with colleagues both within and outside Lithuania
- You show convincing negotiation skills with problem solving capabilities
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Oy Lietuvos filialas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time