Siemens Technology Lead Research Scientist of Automation Engineering Software (Shanghai)
西门子中国研究院高级软件研究员 - 自动化工程软件领域（上海）
Siemens Limited China, Corporate Technology (SLC CT) is one of the key organizations of Siemens global research and development. Talented senior software engineers are wanted in Siemens (Shanghai) Center to carry out technology innovation and development in automation engineering for Industry 4.0 applications.
You will join a growing talented team, to do both developing and researching new/future software for automation systems, including controllers, HMIs, AI devices etc.
▪ Technology innovation and predevelopment for Industry 4.0 applications
▪ Siemens factory automation software products or solutions development and validation, focus on the web-based prototype / software development
▪ Technical leading and Mentoring junior developers
▪ Technical support as an expert for Siemens global product development centers as well as local R&D centers
▪ Master or PhD of Science Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Automation Engineering, Artificial Intelligence or equivalent
▪ Rich software development experience.
▪ Deep understanding of state of art industry automation technology.
▪ Knowledge of software architecture methods and tools.
▪ Excellent interpersonal skills and can-do attitude.
▪ Continuous self-learning on new technologies.
▪ Good written and spoken English
Preferable (Bonus Points)
▪ Experience in developing engineering software on device level (controllers, or HMIs, or AI devices, or robots) or system level.
▪ knowledge of machine learning theory and techniques
▪ Knowledge of cloud native related technologies will be a plus
▪ Experience in one or more multi-national companies would be a plus