- Develops, proposes and implements EHS processes and/or methods.
- Plans and accomplishes roll out of EHS programs or projects, and monitors respective milestone in related organization.
- Analyses and monitors adherence to EHS standards in assigned organizations, and prepares regular EHS reporting.
- Analyzes and reports on changes in relevant EHS laws and regulations, and recommend changes for internal standards.
- Contributes to internal and external EHS audits, in support of accountable EHS officer.
- Prepares regular external EHS reporting for official authorities, or for internal stakeholder.
- Maintains operational contact to external authorities.
- Trains employees and management.
- Keeps abreast with all respective regulations and standards in regional or local law.
- Bachelor degree in Occupational Safety, Health, Environment or Engineering
- Certified General Safety Expert
- Trained in Integrated Management System (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 50001)
- Min 5 years' EHS experience, preferably in product, system or solution business, preferably in international companies,
- Min 3 years' in senior EHS functions and/or managerial position.
- Experience in different cultural areas and network within Siemens Organization desirable, at least in the management of international workgroups
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time