Can you create meaningful business relationships with customers? Do you understand how to build real value through software solutions? If that's a yes, then you could be at the heart of our EMEA PreSales team!
Presales Solutions Consultants in our PreSales team play a critical role in developing customer relationships. Whether it's speaking directly to customers about business challenges, industry trends or the competitor landscape, you deal directly with customers to enable sales of our market leading industrial software solutions. This is an exciting time to join a team with a growing client base and be part of the one of the world's leading manufacturers of industrial software!
What you'll be doing
As part of the Software Sales Teams, and involved on complex issues/ products, you will participate in the sales process to facilitate sales of solutions (CAD / CAM / AM) by engaging with customers and prospects to gather high level customers business and technical requirements to determine customer needs.
Building effective and valuable relationships is central to the role. So naturally, you need to create trust and credibility with our customers and be great at spotting the opportunity for true business value. You are acting as a trusted adviser on our customer’s challenges, and how Siemens can improve their business:
• Using advanced knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, you will support product and solution positioning by preparing and delivering exciting and professional demonstrations of the technical capabilities.
• Referring to others for information where necessary, you select appropriate suites of technology and develop proposals for customer process improvements which ensure the interoperability and effectiveness of the overall solution within the context of the customer's business.
This position is ideally based in France (Chatillon), but could also be in Belgium, Spain, UK, Netherlands, Sweden…
What you'll need to bring
We would love to hear from you if you’re from an industrial background, and have expertise in NX CAM, Additive Manufacturing and ideally also NX CAD (or competitors’ products). You should come with real world industry experience in both additive and subtractive manufacturing.
A broad range of authentic, clear and credible communication skills are essential to this role. We need someone who is a great storyteller. You should be able to present a point of view in an eloquent way and articulate our Siemens Software approach to solution adoption.
You can work in English and you speak ideally another EMEA language (French would be ideal to deal with French customers).
• Strong ability to build and maintain client relationships and expectations are hugely beneficial.
• A collaborative mentality, being a teammate who is able to work with all people (including engineers and senior managers), but also a self-starter who can show initiative and work autonomously are traits we value. You don’t share same location of work with your colleagues and the solutions they are responsible off differ from yours, so you have to work on your own and you need to collaborate with different other teams (country teams).
• We would like to you to bring creative problem-solving skills.
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - you'll need to be able to travel when it is possible post-COVID to see our customers- offers great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software SAS
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time