The Additive Manufacturing Network team builds and operates a cloud-based order-to-delivery collaboration platform for the industrial additive manufacturing community.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual entrepreneurial in spirit, with a genuine interest in technology and proven expertise in Customer Success Management & CS methodologies.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will join our global team of software engineers, product owners, UI/UX designers and quality engineers to deliver cloud-based web applications in an Agile methodology.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Lead CSM activities such as onboarding, training, workshops with existing and potential customers
- Train, guide and educate our technical support people
- Develop and maintain long-lasting and healthy relationships with customers
- Constantly evaluating and analyzing customer needs
- Communicate customer’s needs to the development teams
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or
- higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronics, or a related field, or equivalent theoretical/practical experience.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Customer Success Manager in SaaS products
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High computer literacyand ability to learn new software
You’re Domain Expertise
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Experience analyzing and optimizing the existing processes in the Customer Success department
- Knowledge of customer success processes tools and metrics
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Siemens Software offers a flexible home and office working blend.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation
We offer outstanding benefits and wide range of valuable rewards.
This role is in Israel, Airport City, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
this exciting position? If so, we want to meet you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time