Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Ultrasound Cardiology Segment Manager
The Cardiology Segment Manager is responsible for growing Siemens Ultrasound business in the Cardiology market (including Cardiovascular). This role reports to the Head of Ultrasound for Siemens Healthineers for the North America and can be located anywhere nationally with close proximity to a hub airport.
- Analysis of the market and identifying market trends to be incorporated into the Ultrasound Cardiology Growth Plan.
- Development and execution of such Growth plan
- The establishment and growing of Key Opinion Leader relationships and cooperation.
- Training and sales support of the Cardiology Ultrasound sales force.
- Using or adapting clinical messages of the global Ultrasound team for the North American Market or creating new segment messaging as needed.
- Positioning for all ultrasound products sold into the target segments.
- Communicating North American customer product requirements back to the global manufacturing, to ensure products are developed fitting the North American customer.
- Professional representation of Siemens in all specified tradeshows within the given trade-show budget and as part of the Siemens Cardiology story.
- Customer lifecycle, develop programs and communicate to deepen the relationship with the customers, create additional sales opportunities for Service and Applications, manage budget for customer retention programs within the defined installed base space.
- This role will also perform other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- An in depth clinical understanding of Cardiology / Cardiovascular Ultrasound. Existing relationships with Key Opinion Leader is a preferred criteria.
- An in depth understanding of the medical capital equipment sales process, specifically in Cardiology Ultrasound. Actual marketing and/or sales experience is preferred.
- Cross functional team experience.
- Customer facing experience in the Cardiology medical capital equipment market.
- A full understanding of successful project management and an ability to drive the completion of complex assignments.
- The ability to handle objections by creating a persuasive argument to drive projects or influence customers.
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High proficiency in various computer programs, including Microsoft Office suite to produce business reports, spreadsheets, presentations and other softcopy deliverables.
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to travel 60% or more as required.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the medtech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://jobs.siemens-info.com/jobs
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.