Corindus Vascular Robotics, Inc. is a global technology leader in robotic-assisted vascular interventions. The company's CorPath® system is the first FDA-cleared medical device to bring robotic-assisted precision to percutaneous coronary and peripheral interventions. Corindus is advancing the field of interventional medicine with robotics through improvements to procedural control, precision and workflow.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join the Operations Controlling team to support both R&D and Manufacturing by performing a variety of financial activities. This is a very unique opportunity for the right individual who wants to stretch their capabilities in a fast paced environment on the leading edge of technology.
The candidate should have strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills, and be able to present financial information and models in a concise and easily comprehensible manner.
The position will report directly to the Head of Operations Controlling, and will be located in the Waltham, MA HQ of the Business Line.
- Assist in the development of budgets, forecasts, monthly analysis of actual results and operational performance comparisons.
- Partner with functional heads to derive monthly closing commentary and variance drivers
- Ability to analyze P&L and balance sheet data and forecasting of key positions
- Perform historical and/or trend analysis on key business components
- Review accounting activity in SAP and submit journal entries when appropriate to ensure accurate financial results.
Successful candidate will:
- Self-driven and resourceful to meet deadlines and achieve goals
- Adept at managing large data sets across multiple technology sources
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity, problem solving, accountability, business acumen & enthusiasm
- Ability to deliver high-quality results in a deadline-driven environment with competing priorities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Experienced in SAP or Equivalent ERP system – Accounting, Controlling, Procurement, Production,
- Advanced Computer skills (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Exceptional and flexible team player
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Corindus, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.