Internal Communications Lead – Comfy | Enlighted
Location: Anywhere USA
Building Robotics, Inc. is a Siemens-owned business founded in 2012, as Comfy | Enlighted. Our mission is connecting employees to the people, places, and things they need to do their best work. Our SaaS platform combines building intelligence, space analytics, and a consumer-grade mobile app technology to improve the workplace experience for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, our fast-growing team balances the dynamic energy of a small company with the backing of a global powerhouse.
The Internal Communications Lead will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic corporate communication activities, including managing employee & executive communications, internal social media, newsletters and employee engagement (e.g. Town Halls or All-Hands meetings) across the entire business in United States, Canada and India.
- Responsible for developing and implementing strategic and tactical communications plans to support the company’s business strategy.
- Develops, produces and reviews materials to support communication initiatives, including videos, case studies, newsletters and online content and actively seeks to measure and evaluate the effectiveness of such communication tools.
- Responsible for coordinating internal and external resources to maximize communications investments.
- Drives and manages projects in the areas of employee engagement initiatives.
- Ensures close alignment with Siemens Smart Infrastructure Americas and Siemens USA on employee engagement activities
- Primary responsibilities are to create and drive tactical internal communication to achieve appropriate by leveraging resources optimally.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in marketing, communications, or related field preferred.
- 8 – 10 years marketing communications experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to resolve and provide appropriate recommendations to address complex organizational issues regarding communication topics.
- Ability to interact with executives and all levels of the organization
- Ability to define internal needs and provide communication expertise to support those needs.
- Highly developed influencing relationship and influencing skills for effective interaction
- Strategic thinking with strong execution
- Knowledge of research tools and ability to develop templates to gather information
- Solid analytical capabilities, evaluating financial and business implications
- Highest level of personal and corporate integrity
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Very strong MS Office skills required. High energy team player with strong influencing skills.
- Proven knowledge of internal communications strategies, calendars, etc.
- Knowledge of internal communications tools (e.g. slack, teams, confluence, Yammer, etc.)
- Inclusive Leader and Team member with excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to balance tactical focus with strategic vision including appreciation of strategy and its implications.
- Professional communications, leadership and relationship building
Proven track record of driving communications functions and steering executive communications.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.