Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Build up end to end process for Laboratory workflow enable customer’s KPI success
- Provide leadership on automation project, customer engagement for Lab automation and workflow
- Provide the consultancy and partnership to customer on Laboratory digitalization and automation
- Provide the training, guidance and coaching to workflow and IT team to ensure smooth and efficient operation.
- Ensure the direct connection with headquarter
- Develop key opinion leaders
Your qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in medical laboratory technology or related subjects with fluency in English and Mandarin
- At least 5 years experience in commercial and marketing within diagnostics industry. Adequate knowledge about diagnostics products and its major features, applications and advantages. Adequate marketing experience and proven success record.
- The ability to use different communication methods both remotely and face to face.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal and good teamwork.
- Is highly computer literate with good experience in using Microsoft Office applications in particular expert knowledge of Excel.
- Has a thorough knowledge of Company Procedures and Policies.
- A broad-based knowledge of the products within the In-Vitro Diagnostics industry.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Negotiation skills.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time