We are looking for a highly motivated, innovative Application Engineering Consultant to work in our North American Caliber Foundry/SEMI Manufacturing Solution team. You will be part of a high-performing Application Engineering Team responsible for designing, developing and debugging Caliber based OPC solutions, and responsible for delivering software solutions to our world leading customers in the semiconductor manufacturing industry. You will be teaming up with the Caliber RnD team for fast prototype development. Our application engineering team is a creative, dynamic and highly productive small team environment.
This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption
· Play a role as a subject matter expert in Computational Lithography, being oriented to problem solving for our industry leading customers
· Developing software prototype and solutions with the factory to solve challenges arising in computation lithography, advanced mask correction and TDCO, using languages and tools of C/C++, python, tcl, Caliber DRC API and Caliber Litho API and Caliber DRC/OPC Platform.
· Delivering technical presentations, demos and trainings on Caliber OPC/MPC Platforms
· Driving the adoption, proliferation and successful production deployment of Caliber products in the design to mask production
· Education: M.Sc./M. ENG or Ph.D. in CS, mathematics, physics, EE or a related field.
· 2+ years industry experience in semiconductor industry, knowledge in OPC/Computational-Lithography, advanced mask, or IC design tools required
· Intermediate/advanced programming skills like python, tcl or C/C++ required
· 5+ years’ experience in Linux/Unix environments required
· Strong knowledge and background in modeling and simulation for optics, electromagnetic waves, or photoresist
· Imaging processing or optimization algorithm development experience is a plus
· Direct experience in Siemens Caliber Platform is strongly preferred but not required.
· Self-motivated and enthusiastically focused on problem solving
· Strong technical and written communication skills
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.