Effectively coordinates and schedules branch Fire service activities and resources to ensure customer expectations and commitments are met while delivering high quality service to assigned product lines. Coordinator provides administrative support, information, prioritization and the coordination of assignments for the field service personal. Serves as the main point of contact for all service customers to ensure expectations are being met. Proactively follows-up with customer after completion of service visit to ensure a high level of satisfaction with quality of work received. Effectively coordinates the monthly quality assurance efforts for the appropriate branch personnel. Coordinator handles decisions regarding the scheduling and movement of manpower and material.Responsibilities:
- Schedules and dispatches field labor force to meet customer requests and expectations based upon nature of call, urgency, contractual obligation, available resources and customer needs. Schedule Planned Maintenance Inspections per frequency with customer and subcontractors. Submit Deficiency Proposals to customers and necessary follow ups to ensure our customer is compliant with local AHJ’s.
- Ensures all service requests and dispatches are well documented, coordinated, prioritized and organized.
- Reviews, processes and distributes all service documentation including service orders, timesheets, packing slips, purchase orders, accounts payable vouchers, MTO's and/or RMTR's as assigned. Also assists in processing credit memos and collections.
- Assists in project profitability through cost containment procedures and processes. Maintains timely set up and completeness of related job folders as assigned.
- Utilizes, maintains and updates all employee, service call and customer information in SAP. Utilizes, where appropriate, all features including but not limited to service reporting, time stamping, TSP planning and scheduling, etc. May be responsible for non-installed parts sales including processing orders, pricing and invoicing.
- High School or Board of Education approved General Education Diploma (GED)
- 2-5 years experience in customer service call handling, dispatching and service response in a related or technical industry required.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and business software systems (i.e. SAP)
- Experience with scheduling of Field personnel and sub-contractors.
- Self-motivated, good organizational, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing internal and external working relationships
- Technical school or Associates degree (2 year) preferred
- Familiarity or experience with Fire Safety preferred.
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, marital status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.