Siemens Financial Services is looking for a Supply Chain Finance Analyst who will collaborate with the Vice President in marketing strategy and business development efforts for the Siemens Supply Chain Finance program.
You will concentrate your efforts on managing existing Supply Chain Finance programs in the Latin America region, explore and recommend operational improvements along with growing services through the region.
You need to be proficient in Portuguese and/or Spanish along English.
To be successful in this position, you will be able to analyze and report the financial impact of the Supply Chain Finance product on an individual supplier and a portfolio basis. As well as, have the ability to present the resulting financial analysis quickly and accurately is a requirement.
- Develop the service and increase the service’s reach within Siemens and its network of suppliers
- Collaborate closely with internal counterparts such as Commodity Managers, Accounting Managers, IT Management and support personnel within Operations.
- Build and maintain successful business relationships with third party service providers in support of the SCF Program.
- Communicate directly with Siemens suppliers to explain the Supply Chain Finance program and help them through the process of enrollment and initial use of the service.
- Ongoing maintenance of records in marketing management database and intranet sites.
- Quarterly and annual review of program status. Generate and distribute program status reports to senior management. Communication of financial impact to Siemens counterparts and third-party service provider.
- Lead integration and testing when there is a new ERP environment and/or Siemens entity added to the program. Maintain project timeline and team communication throughout the process. Team members include business-level accounting, IT, Supply Chain Management, and third-party service provider.
- Daily processing of payment obligations to third party service provider, as the need arises. Collaboration with accounting and IT personnel, as required, to support payments processing.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably, finance or supply chain management related.
- Must be proficient in Portuguese and /or Spanish as well as and English
- Strong preference for work experience in the areas of trade finance, working capital management or supply chain management
- 2 years’ experience of applicable work experience.
- Basic understanding of the mechanics of corporate credit and financial statement analysis preferred.
- Ability to analyze working capital impact of the Supply Chain Finance Program on an individual and portfolio basis.
- Ability to establish, maintain and manage relationships with various internal and external counterparts.
- Basic skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and preferably data analytics software such as Tableau, R Studio
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.