The Risk Management group of Siemens Financial Services-Commercial Finance is seeking a Credit Analyst to process small ticket transactions. The position will support multiple business lines including Healthcare, Transportation, Manufacturing, Machine Tool, Material Handling and Construction.
The primary function of the position is to process new business credit applications as well as assist in periodic reviews and maintenance of data quality in the contract management system.
- Analyze small dollar transactions. Analysis will include financial assessment and risk rating, debt capacity analysis, business model assessment, business plan analysis, sensitivity analysis, risk analysis, impact of document negotiations upon risk, and other analysis as the transaction dictates.
- Maintain data integrity and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Complete tasks and project as needed and as the Risk Department may require.
- Communicate credit decisions to internal contacts.
- BA or BS degree in finance, business, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of small ticket credit underwriting experience.
- Ability to work independently and to make logical and confident lending recommendations and decisions.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills and ability to develop and maintain good internal and external customer relationships.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Strong technical writing skills. Ability to present information in a concise, logical manner to support credit decisions and recommendations to senior management
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.