- Establish strategic relations with target universities.
- Develop social media strategy and enrich the content for campus communications.
- Develop, propose and implement employer branding strategy, programs and guidelines that meets business needs.
Areas of Responsibilities
- Develop relationships with business leaders to understand medium and long-term business priorities, associated talent gaps, and future skill set requirements;
- Work with HR Business Partners including all the operating companies for our Intern, MT program, fresh graduate hires and young talents, proactively addresses the talent gaps and future skill requirements;
- Research and keep abreast of the latest campus recruiting strategies and programs, and adapt to changing market conditions, enhance Siemens Healthineers’ competitive edge in young talents recruiting;
- Develop and manage programs that allow Siemens Healthineers China to build long term, multifaceted relationships with targeted universities and prospective candidates;
- Build strong partnership with HR Business Partner and Professional recruiting teams to create an integrated workforce plan that has University Talent at its core Work with business leaders and team members to develop targeted and creative on-campus recruiting strategies that meet business needs;
- Develop relevant and compelling recruiting collateral, assist in the development and execution of a campus specific social media strategy;
- Build metrics that go beyond reporting on who we hired. Create a longer term analysis of the success of our interns and new grads across their employment lifecycle;
- Annual budget plan and management for campus recruiting.
- Other tasks related to campus recruiting
- 7+years working experience in HR and 3+years in Campus Recruitment experience in Multi-national companies
- bachelor or above degree and have previous project management experience
- Quantitative and analytical skills, and curious about data
- Focus on result, ability to drive the recruitment process and provide responsive follow-up both candidates and hiring teams;
- Strong communication skill and business acumen, ability to handle complexity and ambiguity
- Strong vendor management skills;
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail, have strong capability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time