Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Product Marketing Manager-Radiation Oncology
The ideal candidate will have a very good knowledge of the radiation oncology field (workflow, treatment techniques, environment), and more specifically should be intimately familiar with treatment simulation processes, including CT, PET/CT and MR based simulation techniques.
Beyond technical knowledge, this position also requires a good understanding of the Radiation Oncology market overall in order to be able to efficiently support the sales force, and, together with the Director of Marketing, design and execute go-to market strategies.
Last but not least, this position will involve a decent amount of interaction with the factories in Germany for product and technical support and feedback, coordination of marketing initiatives, etc
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Product Marketing Manager-Radiation Oncology, you will be responsible for:
- Support United States sales force with technical, clinical and sales information for the entire imaging portfolio relevant to Radiation Oncology. This includes, but is not limited to, CT, MR and PET/CT products and their specific and dedicated usage in the Radiation Oncology Field.
- This product expertise and support function also involves coordination with other business units (e.g. MR, PET/CT) on a frequent basis to ensure coordination of marketing messaging and product positioning, but also cross-modality training.
- Support sales forces in developing sales strategies (for example by translating clinically relevant arguments to simple but powerful messaging).
- Is responsible for all product related activities (including price book, sales force training, positioning, marketing campaign, etc….) for the US market.
- Interface to external consultation agencies and OEM companies to ensure up to date dissemination of information (both internally and externally)
- Support RFP process.
- Collect market requirements and in depth competitive information for sales improvement, and as requested, input to the Business Unit and/or other modalities.
- Manages and supports major trade shows as requested, in coordination with Marketing Communication Specialist.
- Assist Director of Marketing and Operations in establishing and refining processes necessary to run the Radiation Oncology business in the US.
- Up to 35% travel within the United States.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- A Degree in Medical Science or Engineering is preferred. Additional background / training / experience in Business Science would be appreciated.
- Good understanding of clinical aspects of Oncology workflow, especially of the role and importance of imaging devices (CT, PET/CT, MR) in radiation therapy, via direct clinical employment, useage, and/or experience in Radiation Therapy.
- Preferred persons with 5 years of clinical experience in Radiation Oncology or prior related industrial experience.
- The candidate must possess excellent Communication skills and ability to speak and communicate effectively with co-workers and/or clients on a regular basis. Must be particularly effective via e-mail and phone. In addition, presentation / public speaking skills are considered prerequisite for this position. The successful candidate must represent Siemens in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- The successful candidate must possess excellent ability to understand and solve problems, collect data, establish facts, evaluate alternatives and draw valid conclusions. In addition the successful candidate must have the ability to manage brainstorming sessions associated with identifying marketing opportunities and potential pitfalls.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- It would be ideal for the candidate to have a strong business oriented mindset as one of the main roles will be to help support / drive the Radiation Oncology imaging business in the US. He/she will be able to leverage his/her clinical knowledge or domain knowledge in order to grow the imaging business.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.