What part will you play?
- In your new role, you independently manage our controlling operations (planning, forecasting, reporting and analysis).
- Monthly closing: You are responsible for aggregation, preparation and self-reliant analysis as well as critical appreciation of reporting data. You prepare monthly reports.
- Planning: You independently analyze the monthly forecast and annual planning of the entities within segments. You are also involved in the planning/forecasting of the Bank EPT Business.
- You communicate with all relevant partners on the above topics (Management Segment, SFS Functions, Commercial Finance (COF) Companies and COF BC).
- You support complex technical topics/projects within our segment, and you support audit activities with both external and internal auditors.
- What´s more, you continuously identify digitalization and automation potential and implement accordingly.
- You have successfully obtained a degree in business studies with focus on accounting/controlling or finance and banking.
- You have at least 5-6 years of operational experience in controlling, accounting or planning/reporting/analysis, preferably within the Siemens Group, a financial services provider, an audit firm or within a financial services consultancy.
- Your detailed knowledge of controlling and accounting (IFRS and requirements from local GAAP’s) is combined with sound knowledge of reporting and finance IT systems (for example: SAP ESPRIT, Hyperion Financial Management).
- Ideally, you are experienced in (IT) project management.
- You have a strong interest in digitalization and practical experience in driving digitalization.
- International experience and strong intercultural sensitivity for collaboration in international teams and projects is desirable.
- You are results-driven and have strong teamworking skills.
- Business-fluent English skills complete your profile.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Bank GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time