Are you interested in developing the systems and smart solutions that keep cities growing, businesses flourishing and people safe? Here at Siemens, we make real what matters through our inclusive and rewarding work environment. Join a challenging, relevant, and dynamic world-class Engineering focused rotational program with the opportunity to drive R&D innovation through the creation of new products, technologies, and applications, while driving Career development.
What is the Engineering Development Program (EDP)?
The Engineering Development Program (EDP) positions you to be an integral part of the Siemens engineering team. Participants will have the opportunity to create new products, technologies, applications, and drive the growth of Siemens through (4) purposeful six-month rotational assignments over the course of 2 years. Upon completion of the program, graduates will have the opportunity to transition into one of three full time positions such as Miniature circuit breaker development Engineer, Miniature circuit breaker product Engineer and residential product development engineer.
This opportunity is a full-time position with benefits and is designed to help you foster a successful engineer career path within Siemens.
Potential experiences include:
- Product design
- Testing engineering
- Applications engineering
- Manufacturing engineering
- Software / Hardware development
Career development experiences include:
- Build foundational technical competence.
- Develop a solid understanding of the product development process and design control.
- Career / personal growth Northstar (Mid- and long-term objectives).
- Create a network of cross-functional colleagues throughout BU.
- Interact with a variety of customers.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Gain exposure to senior leadership.
We are looking for people who are resourceful – true problem solvers who challenge themselves to find the most effective and efficient solutions to complex challenges. We provide a platform for those who want to have an impact on the future and contribute to the successes of the company, our customers, and the world.
To apply for the Engineering Development Program, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Majors: Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Relocation and Travel: Must be willing to relocate and travel as required by program. Assistance is provided to hires who must relocate more than 50 miles from their permanent address
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Available to start January 2022
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.